ISSN : 2394 – 0824
Call for papers
Advances in Materials Science and Engineering: An International Journal (MSEJ) is a quarterly open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the Materials Science and Engineering. The journal is devoted to the publication of high quality papers on theoretical and practical aspects of Materials Science and Engineering.
The goal of this journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on Materials Science and Engineering advancements, and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Materials Science and Engineering.
Topics of Interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- Art Conservation Science
- Biomaterials, tissue engineering
- Diffraction studies
- Fracture of materials
- Magnetic Materials
- Materials for Electronics and Photonics
- Materials Synthesis & Processing
- Materials Theory, Computation, and Design
- Mechanical properties
- Metals and alloys
- Nanomaterials, Nanoparticulates and nanocomposites
- Solar energy
- Surfaces and Interfaces
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
- Submission Deadline : June 26, 2021
- Notification : July 26, 2021
- Final Manuscript Due : August 03, 2021
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief
For other details please visit http://airccse.com/msej/index.html